Our HVAC professionals will clean your duct system using the Rotobrush duct cleaning machine. This machine has a high powered HEPA filtered vacuum led by a rotating scrub brush. This combination of brush and vacuum is guided through the duct system with the help of a video camera to ensure the ducts are being cleaned.
4-8 Hour Process: Automatic Climate’s Duct Cleaning is always performed by a two man crew. Our crew will arrive at your home equipped with a Rotobrush® machine to perform a comprehensive air duct cleaning. We will spend between 4-8 hours cleaning and sanitizing every part of your air ducts.
Rotobrush Cleaning System: The Rotobrush air duct cleaning system that we use rotates at 450rpm to help loosen debris collected inside the walls of your air ducts. As debris and dust is loosened, it’s then vacuumed up in the nozzle located behind the head of the brush. This combination ensures professionally cleaned air ducts every-time. Because the Rotobrush rotating cable is enclosed within the hose, it is safe to use in every type of duct application including flexible duct work!
FREE Estimate: A FREE in home estimate allows us to accurately measure and analyze your air duct system.
Before your duct cleaning begins the Technician will:
- Check Air Duct design for even air flow from room to room.
- Check Duct sizing for the required air volume.
- Check Insulation to reduce temperature loss and gain, and duct sweating.
- Check vapor barriers to internal duct condensation which derogates insulation.
- Check all duct sealing to reduce conditioned air loss and unwanted infiltration.
- Check Duct cleanliness for unwanted debris.
- Check the Crawl space and attic insulation condition and R-values to ensure a minimum thermal transfer.
- Check the Crawl space vapor barrier to protect the structure and HVAC system from moisture.