Prevent Dryer Vent Fires
Dryer Vent Cleaning is an important part of every Richmond homeowner’s maintenance checklist.
The Importance Of A Clean Dryer Vent
According to the U.S. Fire Administration, failure to clean out dryer vents is the leading factor contributing to clothes dryer fires in residential buildings. It was also recorded that dryer fires accounted for about 15,600 residential fires, 15 deaths, and 400 injuries yearly. Eighty percent of dryer fires occur in residential homes.
Does Your Dryer Vent Need To Be Cleaned?
To help identify if your dryer vent is clogged and needs to be cleaned look for the following signs.
- How many cycles does it take to dry your clothing?
- When you run your dryer does the outdoor air flap open to vent out the heat?
- is your clothing extremely hot after drying?
- Has it been over 12 months since your last dryer vent cleaning?
How much does an Automatic Climate Dryer Vent Cleaning Cost?
- We don’t charge by the length of your dryer vent.
- Our price includes the entire dryer vent.
- We offer up front pricing.
- 365 Day Guarantee.
[schema type=”review” url=”http://www.automaticclimate.com/dryer-vent-cleaning/” name=”Yvette B. Gilmore” description=”Dryer vent cleaning in Richmond Virginia” rev_name=”Dryer vent cleaning” rev_body=”Went well. Technician arrived on time and was very professional. Completed the work in a reasonable amount of time. However, did have to ask that the dryer be pushed back to where it had been prior to moving it for the cleaning. But the technician complied with this request very quickly and ” author=”Yvette B. Gilmore” pubdate=”2017-12-05″ user_review=”5″ min_review=”1″ max_review=”5″ ]